This recipe is an adaptation of a few different recipes.
Its great for when you are craving something grain like.
1/2 cup whole flax seed (i like the golden)
1/8 tsp baking powder (optional it makes it thicker)
4oz cream cheese (make your own)
Maple syrup or honey
Blackberries (or other fruit in season)
* Grind flax seed- i use a coffee grinder
* Crack the eggs into a bowl with the cream cheese and vanilla blend them together- i use my immersion blender
* Add the baking powder to the flax
* Mix flax with the liquid mixture
* Warm a pan over medium heat with some butter or coconut oil
* cook till light brown brown on both sides
* Top with warmed berries, butter and maple syrup or honey
Happiness can be found, even in the darkness of times, if one remembers to turn on the light. - Albus Dumbledore